Trek Madone SL7 Di2 Ultegra DISC
Our most popular ever Dream Bike! Stunning looks, ligtening quick. An awesome bike to be seen on! A super bike for all occasions.
Draw 29th May
Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it’s damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light.
- Weight – 56 – 8.25 kg / 18.18 lbs
- Frame – 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control center, micro-adjust seatmast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, flat mount disc, Duo Trap S compatible, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork – Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Wheels – Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 19.5mm rim width, 50mm rim depth, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142×12 thru axle
- Tires – Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25c
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur – Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur – Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, short cage, 30T max cog
- Crank – Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket – Trek BB90
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11 speed
- Chain – Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Saddle – Bontrager Aeolus Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost – Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25mm offset
- Handlebar – Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, invisible cable routing
- Stem – Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Grips – Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset – Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset – Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
DREAM BIKE GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER?
You can enter each individual competition as many times as you want unless we specifically limit an entry for a high odds give away. This will be mentioned clearly in the prize.
If buying multiple tickets each ticket must be a separate transaction.
HOW IS THE WINNER CHOSEN?
For each ticket you purchase you’ll be emailed a ticket number. You need to keep that number as we’ll use it in the live draw on Facebook.
This means you can watch the live draw with your corresponding number(s) in hand.
We use an iOS random number generator to chose a winner, the name linking to the winning number chosen, will be the winner, this will be done LIVE on Facebook.
The winner will receive an email AND phone call using the details provided at the time of purchasing.
WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION CLOSE?
Each competition runs until all the tickets have sold or ends on a set ‘draw’ date, this will be displayed in the competition detail.
HOW DOES THE BIKE GET TO ME?
We pass your details to our retail partners who will ring you shortly after the draw to discuss how you want to proceed. You can arrange a visit to the shop (our partners are based in Teesside) or they will aid you with sizing and arrange postage of the prize.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Any UK and European Union resident can enter other than friends/family/associates of Dream Bike Limited and/or Velo29 Events Ltd and/or our retail partners.