The policy has been updated on 11th October 2021, prior to that we had a policy reflecting the global pandemic and ongoing movement of dates. For bookings made before 11th October 2021, this was the policy HERE.
We aim to be fair and transparent, to give the customer confidence in their booking and to be able to efficiently run and sustain the company Velo29 Events Limited.
- Should Velo29 Events cancel an event for any reason the entrant will be notified by SMS and email at the earliest opportunity using the details held in the entrants Velo29 booking account
- If Velo29 Events cancel an event at any time, the entrant will receive 100% of the event fee back, refunded to the card which they used to purchase the event ticket
- Refunds take up to 14 days to reach the customer’s bank account. You will be notified by email at the time the refund is actioned
- If Velo29 Events cancel an event the admin fee will not be refunded
- In the case of a customer cancelling their event ticket, for any reason, if cancelled more than 7 days before the event start time then they will receive 100% of the event ticket price. Customers should log on to their Velo29 Booking Account to action the refund. No contact via email/ phone call is needed to Velo29
- In the case of a customer cancelling their event ticket, for any reason at any time, the admin fee will not be refunded
- When a customer cancels an event ticket for any reason less than 7 days before the event start time no refund/ rebooking/ voucher will be issued
- This policy is effective for Velo29 Events Tickets only and not for any partner tickets which are sold through our booking system (of which Dream Bike Give Away Limited is one of those partners).
The policy is effective for all bookings made on or after 11th October 2021. Bookings made before that time are subject to the Refunds/Cancellation Policy which was in place at the time of booking.